Saturday, September 27, 2008

When I started this blog I also made a thread in the well known Aussie forum at Whirlpool, which is a great place to discuss communications, computers, ISP's and plenty of other stuff. At times I have shaken my head at some of the replies that seem to want to bash a product for the sake of it.Maybe to make their own choices feel justified...

Take a look here and have a read, let me know what you think about it all. In the meantime here is the last thing I had to say there...
well said sail, people are forgetting why I started this thread, I don't mention another brand, it is all about buying a Kogan, not if another telly is better, blah blah blah, freedom of choice, and this was (or might be someone else s) be happy with what you have guys, I don't feel the need to get on other threads to boast about what I bought and why, bagging another brand(or bloke for that matter)
Now I'm watching the AFL Grand Final today on my full HD 42 incher, and am as happy as a pig in you know what...That's all that matters to me, and anyone else happy with their "Cheap" Kogan, for gods sake people why so much about the cheap? WE are not buying family heirlooms here its just a telly...
Go the Cats
Have a GREAT DAY, WHATEVER YOUR WATCHING ON FOLKS!

No comments: