Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Kogan has not missed a beat!

Hi guys and gals, I haven't been here much and in a way that is good news as nothing has gone wrong with my TV which is fantastic. Since the first setup I have not touched a thing on it and the picture quality is still superb, no sound problems that I believe a few people had, nothing to report really!

Having said that, I'm always here for anyone wanting to ask a question to an actual owner of a Kogan telly like myself rather than at forums where everyone seems to have an opinion though most don't own one so work that out?

Just pop your question here and Id be glad to try and answer it for you. All in all I am happy with my purchase from Kogan, and will certainly be happy to buy again when I see a product I want

Cheers for now
Rob

2 comments:

Grom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rob said...

Just one small note, that is the Kogan Logo has become "Raised" off the tv, it is glued on and obviously has lost its adhesiveness due to heat maybe...maybe an issue they need to look out...