Friday, March 20, 2009

KOGAN AGORA NETBOOK PRO

Ok folks, time to kick the son off my Desktop computer and laptop! So I have decided to give him my old Lenevo Thinkpad (less than a year old) and buy myself the new kogan agora netbook pro for when it is handier to fire up the smaller unit watching sport or away from the house etc.

As you will know I purchased the 42 inch Full HD telly last year and it has not missed a beat and I am pretty confident that Ruslan Kogan has done his homework and found us a good system spec and deal on price.

Just like before I will be doing a running commentary on the whole process from order to delivery, setup and function etc...Now all we need is the 10th of April to roll ahead people.STAY TUNED

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheers mate,

I'm getting one myself!

*When Linux rules the world, we'll all be dressed up as penguins*