Thursday, April 30, 2009

Some Comparison Photos with a Thinkpad, MSI Wind and Kogan Agora

The MSI wind on the left, has rounded corners and a sightly slopped keyboard top to bottom, which may be a factor for you speed demon typists out there over a length of time
The three from the side, from front, Lenevo Thinkpad 61, MSI Wind 100, Kogan Agora netbook, keyboards of the 2 netbooks look the same but I cant help feeling the MSI feels roomier somehow.Both are fine to the touch and as mentioned above the MSI has a slight slope to the keyboard which is more obvious in this photo.

Just another size comparison, not much info I know but unfortunately I have been really busy and not had the time to sit down with them all properly, I would say though I have given the original Kogan OS a go, and Unbutu and would be happy to just get windows XP onto the Kogan Agora and have no complaints really